- Setup a fully optimized WordPress website
- Learn how to optimize a new post or page from start to end
- Have each WordPress plugin installed with WordPress Premium theme and configured to perfection
- Set up a WordPress website for maximum search engine exposure.
- Avoid duplicate content on the site using a variety of techniques.
- Rank web pages higher in the search engines.
- Add a self-updating XML sitemap to their website and submit it to Google.
- Test the website for page load speeds, and identify image files that may be loading too slowly.
- Install and configure the W3 Total Cache plugin for even faster page load times.
- Understand the importance of site navigation, and know the various types that can help the visitor.
- Correctly set the Permalinks for better URL structure and then edit the filename manually where necessary.
- Correctly optimize the on-page factors like titles, headings, images, etc.
- Install and setup a WordPress SEO plugin that gives fine control over the on-site SEO.
- Understand how the Google Search Console can keep you informed of any problems or issues with your site.
Free Software to be used:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Screamingfrog SEO
- Yoast SEO Plugin
- Other Plugins
- Google Keywords Planner
- Students should have a basic understanding of how to use WordPress to build a website.
How to Enroll
- First, Deposit a cash amount of 8,000.00 pesos to BPI Account, Name: Romar Tapulayan Alicpala, Account No. 4019 1520 52
- Second, send an image of the deposit slip receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the details.
- Third, send your Skype id or Skype username.
- Last, if you have any questions just call or text us on 0927 610 5840 or feel free to send us by an email or by a contact form.